Windows Mail POP Email Setup
- Open Windows Mail.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
- Click Add...
- Select Email Account, and click Next.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the 'From:' field of outgoing messages, and click Next.
- Enter your full email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Incoming mail server type: POP3
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: mail.your-domain.co.nz
Outgoing e-mail server (SMTP) name: mail.your-domain.co.nz
Outgoing server requires authentication: enabled
- Click Next, and enter your full email address and your email password.
- Click Next, and then check the box next to Do not download my e-mail at this time. Click Finish.
- On the Internet Accounts screen, make sure that your pop.gmail.com mail account is selected, and click the Properties button.
- On the Advanced tab, enter 26 in the in the box next to Outgoing mail (SMTP).
- Click OK. You're done! Close the Internet Accounts window and click Send/Receive to start checking your messages.
Was this answer helpful?
Many Outlook problems can be solved by updating your Microsoft Office: Visit...
Tap Mail from your iPhone's Home screen.Tap Other.Select IMAP from the tab menu.Enter your name,...
To create an email account in cPanel, login into your CPanel with the username and password by...
Open Microsoft Outlook 2003 Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts... Click Add a...
Open Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings... On the E-mail tab,...