Outlook 2003 POP Email Setup
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts...
- Click Add a new e-mail account, and click Next.
- Choose POP3 as your server type, and click Next.
- Fill in all necessary fields to include this information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.your-domain.co.nz
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.your-domain.co.nz
User Name: Enter your full email address email@example.com
Password: Enter your email password
- Click More Settings... and then click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Enter 26 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings... After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- Download the latest updates for Outlook from Microsoft. This will help prevent the most common Outlook errors Gmail users see.
Was this answer helpful?
Not being able to send emails really is usually caused by one of these five problems: 1. Not...
Open Outlook Express. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts... Click Add, and then click...
Open Windows Mail. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts... Click Add......
To create an email account in cPanel, login into your CPanel with the username and password by...
Open Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings... On the E-mail tab,...