Apple Mail 3 POP Email Setup
- Open Apple Mail.
- Click Mail, and select Preferences...
- Open the Accounts tab, and click the plus sign (+) along the bottom to add a new account.
- Enter your name in the Full Name: field.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address: field.
- Enter your email password in the Password: field.
- Untick the box next to Automatically set up your account.
- <rest of the instruction coming soon>
- Click on Create.
Was this answer helpful?
To setup an Out of Office autoresponder e.g. when you are on annual leave, informing them when...
Many Outlook problems can be solved by updating your Microsoft Office: Visit...
Not being able to send emails really is usually caused by one of these five problems: 1. Not...
Open Microsoft Outlook 2003 Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts... Click Add a...