Apple Mail 3 POP Email Setup
- Open Apple Mail.
- Click Mail, and select Preferences...
- Open the Accounts tab, and click the plus sign (+) along the bottom to add a new account.
- Enter your name in the Full Name: field.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address: field.
- Enter your email password in the Password: field.
- Untick the box next to Automatically set up your account.
- <rest of the instruction coming soon>
- Click on Create.
Was this answer helpful?
Tap Mail from your iPhone's Home screen.Tap Other.Select IMAP from the tab menu.Enter your name,...
To setup an Out of Office autoresponder e.g. when you are on annual leave, informing them when...
What is IMAP? IMAP, or Internet Message Access Protocol, lets you download messages from our...
Add /webmail to the end of your domainhttp://www.your-domain.co.nz/webmailUsername: Enter your...