Apple Mail 3 POP Email Setup
- Open Apple Mail.
- Click Mail, and select Preferences...
- Open the Accounts tab, and click the plus sign (+) along the bottom to add a new account.
- Enter your name in the Full Name: field.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address: field.
- Enter your email password in the Password: field.
- Untick the box next to Automatically set up your account.
- <rest of the instruction coming soon>
- Click on Create.
Was this answer helpful?
Open Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings... On the E-mail tab,...
Not being able to send emails really is usually caused by one of these five problems: 1. Not...
Open Outlook Express. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts... Click Add, and then click...
Open Microsoft Outlook 2003 Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts... Click Add a...