Outlook Express POP Email Setup
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
- Click Add, and then click Mail...
- Enter your name in the Display name: field, and click Next.
- Enter your full email address (email@example.com) in the Email address: field, and click Next.
- Enter mail.your-domain.co.nz in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server: field. Enter mail.your-domain.co.nz in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full email address (including '@your-domain.co.nz) in the Account name: field. Enter your email password in the Password: field, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Highlight mail.your-domain.co.nz under Account, and click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Fill in the following information:*
*The order of Outgoing and Incoming mail server fields varies by version. Make sure you enter the correct information in each field.
- Enter 26 in the Outgoing mail (SMTP): field.
- Return to the Servers tab, and check the box next to My server requires authentication.
- Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Open Windows Mail. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts... Click Add......
Add /webmail to the end of your domainhttp://www.your-domain.co.nz/webmailUsername: Enter your...
Open Apple Mail.Click Mail, and select Preferences...Open the Accounts tab, and click the plus...
Tap Mail from your iPhone's Home screen.Tap Other.Select IMAP from the tab menu.Enter your name,...