Outlook Express POP Email Setup
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
- Click Add, and then click Mail...
- Enter your name in the Display name: field, and click Next.
- Enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Email address: field, and click Next.
- Enter mail.your-domain.co.nz in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server: field. Enter mail.your-domain.co.nz in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full email address (including '@your-domain.co.nz) in the Account name: field. Enter your email password in the Password: field, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Highlight mail.your-domain.co.nz under Account, and click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Fill in the following information:*
*The order of Outgoing and Incoming mail server fields varies by version. Make sure you enter the correct information in each field.
- Enter 26 in the Outgoing mail (SMTP): field.
- Return to the Servers tab, and check the box next to My server requires authentication.
- Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Open Microsoft Outlook 2003 Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts... Click Add a...
What is IMAP? IMAP, or Internet Message Access Protocol, lets you download messages from our...
To setup an Out of Office autoresponder e.g. when you are on annual leave, informing them when...
Open Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings... On the E-mail tab,...
Many Outlook problems can be solved by updating your Microsoft Office: Visit...