Outlook Express POP Email Setup
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts...
- Click Add, and then click Mail...
- Enter your name in the Display name: field, and click Next.
- Enter your full email address (email@example.com) in the Email address: field, and click Next.
- Enter mail.your-domain.co.nz in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server: field. Enter mail.your-domain.co.nz in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full email address (including '@your-domain.co.nz) in the Account name: field. Enter your email password in the Password: field, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Highlight mail.your-domain.co.nz under Account, and click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Fill in the following information:*
*The order of Outgoing and Incoming mail server fields varies by version. Make sure you enter the correct information in each field.
- Enter 26 in the Outgoing mail (SMTP): field.
- Return to the Servers tab, and check the box next to My server requires authentication.
- Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Many Outlook problems can be solved by updating your Microsoft Office: Visit...
Open Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu, and select Account Settings... On the E-mail tab,...
Open Windows Mail. Click the Tools menu, and select Accounts... Click Add......
Not being able to send emails really is usually caused by one of these five problems: 1. Not...